Dispatch data: automatik-Polling
In this mask you can edit or supplement the data records that are used in the processing mode automatic-polling. Furthermore, you also have the possibility to view the current status of the record.
In this field you can see the current status of the record.
- Edited ("B")
- This record has already been processed and the label has been printed.
- Undealt ("U")
- This record has not yet been processed. This can be handled via an interactive processing mode or is processed when automatic-polling is started.
- Error ("F")
- While processing this record, the HVS32 ran into an error.
- Blocked ("X")
- It is not possible to process a locked data record using a processing mode.
- Hold (empty overall status)
- If the overall status is empty, this means that the record is on hold and has not yet been processed. This data set is ignored by automatic-polling and can only be edited using interactive processing.
To keep the database performant, it is recommended to resolve the processed data sets 3-4 times a year, depending on the daily volume. You can do this using the function "delete processed records".
The data records can still be accessed via the info.
Here you will find more detailed information about the package, such as weight or package number.
In order to create a new data record, certain mandatory information must be filled. These are highlighted in red for newly created data records. After these fields are filled, they are highlighted in green.
Please note that a green highlighted field does not mean that the content has been checked, but only indicates that the mandatory field has been filled in.
Mandatory information includes: receiver identifier1, country code, zip code, receiver city and the delivery number. Furthermore, there is a yellow highlighted field, the order number. This field is optional for the HVS32, but is used by many customers as a reference and should therefore be filled if possible.