Setup: data export/import configuration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In the export/import-settings you can see and configurate all interfaces from the HVS32 and every interface which is connected to the HVS32
- in Import you can define the interfaces that are connected to the HVS32.
- you can edit the dataname in the configurator.
- with the comment sign you can define the seperator, for example by using the datatype CSV you can use the comment sign ";" (semicolon).
- you can choose between the different data types of the importfile.
- here you can determine the font.
- with "field edit" you can define the mapping of the HVS32 connected to your interface.
- in "export" you can define the interfaces from the HVS32.
- you can determine the path and the dataname for the exportfile.